I grew up on Lake Wylie on the North and South Carolina on the state line. Lake Wylie includes 12,455 acres and 325 miles of shoreline ideal for boating, fishing and water skiing. I learned the Buck Perry structure fishing method of finding bass on off shore as a youth.
I moved to Florida in 1975 as a salesman for Outdoor Sports Headquarters and took my first guide trip for the Bait Shack in Leesburg Florida. Six months after arriving here I went back to carpet installing in 1978 as it gave me more time on the water. I love fishing and because of many top finishes in local tournament in Central Florida waters, I started a career in bass fishing. By 1983 I was fortune to be able to do the one thing I loved the most “fishing” and make a living doing it. That’s what I call a dream job “Bass Fishing Central Florida Guide” no doubt that fishing is one of the most exciting sports practiced today.
The best of 28 years -Professional Bass Guide* 2- top 10 finishes in BASS Mega Bucks
* 2nd place in a FLW at Okeechobee
* FLW Classic 1995
* Best tournament fish 12 lb. 12 oz.
* Best CATCH over 28 years (2) 14 lb. 8 oz. 14 lb. 6oz 14 lb. 4oz (2) 14 lb. 2oz
* Customer best 14 lb. 14 oz. caught by a 12 year old young man
* Best one day catch 9 fish over 10lbs. caught during the Lake Toho drawdown in 2003
* Over 1000 bass over 10 lb. caught in my boat
* Most rewarding is doing what I love and teaching others how to fish, new & old techniques, artificial lures and livebait the art of bass fishing.
* The big smiles from catching a big bass, with the collection of memorable times experienced between friends on these bass fishing trips.